With our rapidly expanding business, ChaiOne is looking for an ambitious and tech-savvy Account Executive to join our sales team.
The sales team at ChaiOne focuses on serving mid-sized businesses to enterprise companies. As an Account Executive, you will demonstrate to prospects how ChaiOne delivers the right digital solutions and services for every area of their organization. We are currently seeking a motivated, high-energy sales professional to focus on new account development and management in the the Houston area, communicating our application and web strategy to existing and potential clients.
- Effectively utilizing the ChaiOne sales strategy and ensure the company meets revenue and profit objectives through targeted prospecting of mid-sized to large accounts.
- Generating new business opportunities & turn existing client relationships into recurring revenue sources.
- Working with a defined sales quota, focus on initiating new relationships with decision-makers through phone, marketing, email campaigns, in-person contacts and presentations.
- Assisting in harvesting customer success stories for use in internal marketing.
- Account planning and management.
- Managing all aspects of the relationship between the customer, ChaiOne, and industry partners.
- Participating in key industry forums and local networking events.
- 5+ years experience in the consulting services industry, selling technology solutions to "C" level decision makers or purchasing managers in mid to large enterprises.
- BS in computer science or related technical degree required. Additional graduate business degree or MBA desirable.
- Demonstrated success with executing account strategies and closing opportunities, exceeding revenue goals.
- Operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with senior management.
- Solid understanding of mobile applications technologies and strategic direction or a solid understanding of technical solutions and the ability to quickly gain solid understanding of ChaiOne’s technologies, solutions, and business value.
- Familiarity with sales management tools such as Salesforce.com and Netsuite.
- Familiarity with demand generation and inbound marketing tools such as Hubspot.
Why do you want to work with us?
ChaiOne is a tight-knit group of creative, talented, and entertaining people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- We offer a flexible, social work environment.
- You'll work alongside some of the best creative minds in the business.
- Great benefits: bonus plan, 401(k) with match, paid conference days, health, vision, dental insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- A culture like no other - birthday celebrations, champagne toasts, and events galore!
- Houston, TX
- Austin, TX